Meeting Space for Nonprofit and Community Organizations
The San Antonio Area Foundation is pleased to open our doors to the community! We have designed our space to welcome and support educational and charitable activities. Our vision is to become a gathering place for community philanthropy; a physical place where we welcome donors, nonprofit organizations, business and community leaders to join together, address community issues of shared concern and promote improved quality of life for our region through the power of charitable giving. An important part of this vision is to enable local nonprofit organizations to use our conference rooms at no- to low-cost.
Please download and review the first two documents before you complete the meeting room request form:
- Events must conclude by 6 p.m. Mondays - Thursdays and by 3 p.m. on Fridays to avoid after-hours charges.
- Any after-hours usage must be approved prior to meeting date.
- The Area Foundation will not provide office supplies or copying, faxing, or secretarial services.
- Conference rooms are to be left in the same arrangement and condition as found prior to meeting.
- Anticipate approximately 30 minutes for cleanup of room.
- Deliveries for meetings may only be made on the date of the meeting and a member of your organization must be present to accept delivery.
- The “Final Inspection Check List” must be complete prior to your representative leaving.
- Notification of meeting cancellation is required at least five working days prior to requested date.
For questions, contact our Facilities Coordinator by email or phone at (210) 242-4743.
Rooms are available for nonprofit use from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., Mondays through Thursdays,and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. After-hours and weekend usage will be determined on a case-by-case basis and will include a $35/hour charge, plus an additional $35 to cover 30 minutes of set up and clean up on either side of a meeting.
Organizations hosting meetings of 40 or more people must provide a Certificate of Insurance for general comprehensive liability insurance with limits of at least $500,000 and name the San Antonio Area Foundation as “Additional Insured” and “Loss Payee.” Organizations will agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Area Foundation against all injury, loss, damage, claim or liability of any kind, whatsoever, occurring to person or property and arising out of the organization’s use of our facilities.