How to Use Our Online Application
Our online grant application system makes it faster and easier for your nonprofit to see competitive funding opportunities and apply for a grant anytime, anywhere.
There are many advantages to using our online application system:
- Getting started is quick. It only takes about five minutes to register as a new user in our system. Have your organization’s contact information and EIN handy.
- Finding funding opportunities is simple. View information about our competitive funds, their deadlines and any open grant cycles right within the system.
- Applying is convenient. With options for printing the questions, saving your work as a draft, and uploading required documents, the system reduces paperwork and makes the application process easier.
- Viewing your history is easy and accessible. See your past grant applications and reuse relevant content in your current application at any time of the day or night.
- Following up is stress-free. No more making paper copies: You can now sign your grant agreement, request grant payment and submit your progress reports online.
If you are new to using this system, you can review the manual
and the video tutorials
. If you still have questions, the following FAQs should help.