Welcome to our Online Library Catalogue
Here are some quick and easy steps to fully discover the resources that the San Antonio Area Foundation has to offer.
Online Library Catalogue
Once you get onto the website, there will be a list of the full catalogue which can be sorted by:
- Tags (i.e. Categories)
Searching for books under certain category or author? There is a headline bar that will allow you to see what type of literature we offer.
- Once you click the tags button, the program will direct you to a page that displays the various tags. Click on the tag to see what books we offer for the topic.
- Once you click on author button, the program will direct you to a page that displays all the authors our library offers. Once, you click on the author, it will display all the works we have under their name.
Have you found a book you are interested in?
- You can check out most of our books for two weeks at a time.
- You may re-check out as long as there is not a waiting list.
- To see if the book you want to read is still in stock, please look at the tag column to see if it is “On Loan.”